Fulfilment & Logistics Specialist
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia
Email us: HR@fliteboard.com
Growing from start-up to $60m in annual sales in the last 4 years we’ve been successful in establishing a global brand following and a loyal community of customers spanning 90 countries.
We’re on a mission to build the world’s most loved electric water-sports brand, offering the most remarkable product and customer experience and innovating towards cleaner and quieter waterways. We have big ambitions, backed by a significant capital raise, an experienced board of directors, and a sophisticated investor group which includes world leading VC’s and entrepreneurs.
About the role
Reporting to the Global Logistics & Fulfilment Manager (GLFM) this specialist role is large and varied. You will be responsible for the accurate and timely planning of all orders, including the co-ordination of logistic requirements to ensure on time stock arrivals to customers globally and replenishment to regional DC’s in Australia, USA and Europe.
- Support and assistance of the Global Logistics & Fulfilment Manager Forwarder, DC Managers, Supplier liaison from quote through to delivery for B2B, B2C and Fliteboard DC.
- Ensuring master data and SOH numbers update within the S&OP and Logistics platform is accurate and up to date including costs, ETD/ETA, Qty’s, carriers etc.
- Presenting & Executing weekly supplier SOH for replenishment through to logistical planning to ensure DC replenishment avoiding out of stocks.
- Present fulfilment plan at weekly logistics meeting for Fliteboard teams in US, AU and EU.
- Training and/or supervision of team where required.
What you’ll love
- Working together with a talented and diverse team
- Being part of a business that is passionate about building a loyal community around the world and prides itself on looking after its customers
- Growth and development opportunities
You’d be great at this job if you:
- Have sales and operations planning experience
- Experience with Salesforce, Xero, Unleashed Inventory and Shopify
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and are solution oriented
- Are customer obsessed and excellence driven
- Are analytical and able to transform abstract ideas and data into an actionable
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a collaborative mindset but can also work autonomously
What we can offer
- Competitive salary
- EAP for all global employees - we value well-being
- Birthday Leave - have a day off on us!
Some feedback from our customers
“Fliteboard service is absolutely awesome. Every other company could learn from them”
“There is no company in the world that can match their customer service”
How to apply
The role is offered as a full-time position based in Byron Bay, Australia.
IMPORTANT: Please email your CV and Cover letter outlining your reason for application, addressed to HR@fliteboard.com. We welcome you to apply even if you don’t match every requirement posted for this role. No one candidate will be a 100% perfect match to our description, so if you are passionate about working on the next evolution in water-sports technology and have similar experience to what we are looking for, we encourage you to apply. Diverse backgrounds and experiences promote innovation and our goal is to build a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Please note, as much as we would love to get back to all applications, only candidates who match the above who we deem a possible fit will be considered for shortlisting. We will be reviewing your application and responding if suitable with feedback, as soon as possible.