- Netherlands, Europe
Email us: email@example.com
Imagine a watercraft that flies smoothly above the water at exhilarating speeds. It doesn’t rely upon wind or waves and gives you the freedom to travel for up to 30km per charge. Fliteboard is a global team of surfers, engineers and designers with one shared vision: revolutionise watersports. Ready to join Australia’s most exciting and fastest growing scaleup? We are looking for a Warehouse Team Lead for the EMEA market.
The Logistics Specialist is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the logistics process, ensuring the smooth and timely delivery of products to our customers. Collaborating with various internal and external partners, this role is dedicated to ensuring our Amsterdam Distribution Centre (DC) operates at peak efficiency and delivers exceptional customer experiences. This role requires a detail-oriented individual with a strong understanding of the supply chain process and excellent organisational skills.
- Inbound/Outbound Oversight: Vigilantly monitor all shipments entering and leaving the Amsterdam DC, proactively identifying and addressing any potential delays to ensure on-time delivery.
- Cross-Departmental Logistics Support: Act as the primary logistics touchpoint for diverse teams, including support, sales, and customers. Handle a wide array of requests, ranging from freight quotations, addressing shipping delays, coordinating re-routes, to ensuring precise export/import documentation.
- Communication Excellence: Be the key point of contact between internal departments, external partners, and vendors to ensure efficient and timely operations. Efficiently manage logistics-related emails and promptly respond to logistics support tickets, ensuring all stakeholders are kept informed and queries are resolved in a timely manner.
- Documentation: Prepare and verify shipping documents such as commercial invoices, packing lists, certificate of origins and CMR’s. Ensure compliance with regulations and company policies.
- Optimisation: Analyse logistics data, identify inefficiencies, and recommend improvements to management. Participate in initiatives to improve the supply chain.
- Compliance: Ensure that all operations are conducted in accordance with EU and international standards and regulations.
- Freight Carrier Coordination: Foster strong relationships with freight carriers to guarantee prompt dispatch and deliveries. Be the first point of contact for any shipment-related queries or challenges.
- Collection Management: Efficiently coordinate Ex Works (EXW) collections by acting as the bridge between customers, freight forwarders, and Fliteboard's internal teams.
- HBO in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- 3-5 of experience in logistics, transportation, or a related role.
- Proficiency with logistics software or transportation management systems (TMS).
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills in English language, both written and oral.
- Ability to multitask and manage time efficiently.
- Knowledge of international shipping regulations and procedures is a plus.
- Customer focused mindset./li>
Base Salary: €3.500 – €4.000 / Month
Start Date: 02-JAN-2024
Sounds like your dream job?
The role is offered as a full-time permanent position based in Amsterdam.
IMPORTANT: Please email your CV and Cover letter outlining your reason for application, addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome you to apply even if you don’t match every requirement posted for this role. No one candidate will be a 100% perfect match to our description, so if you are passionate about working on the next evolution in water-sports technology and have similar experience to what we are looking for, we encourage you to apply. Diverse backgrounds and experiences promote innovation, and our goal is to build a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Please note, as much as we would love to get back to all applications, only candidates who match the above who we deem a possible fit will be considered for shortlisting. We will be reviewing your application and responding if suitable with feedback, as soon as possible.