- Marketing & Creative
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia
Email us: HR@fliteboard.com
Fliteboard has grown from start-up to $60m in annual sales in only 4 years. We’ve been successful in establishing a global brand following and a loyal customer base spanning 90 countries. We have big ambitions, backed by a significant capital raise, an experienced board of directors, and a sophisticated investor group which includes world leading VC’s and entrepreneurs. Our mission is to build the world’s most loved electric water-sports brand, grow sales in excess of $200m within the next 3 years, and contribute to making oceans quieter and cleaner through the development of new technologies for marine transportation.
About the role
Are you a dynamic and results-driven marketer with a passion for driving brand success? We are seeking a talented Marketing Manager to join our team and lead the marketing efforts for our growing organization.
You will be managing and executing the marketing strategy for Flite, playing a vital role in enhancing brand visibility, driving sales and maintaining our position as market leader in the eFoil industry.
Collaborating with the cross functional team, you will lead innovative marketing campaigns, manage brand communications and ensure our marketing messaging resonates with customers across B2B and D2C.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to make a significant impact and contribute to the success of our company. You’re a team player and you’re passionate about doing whatever it takes to deliver value. We are working on something that has never been done before, so you’ll be energetic, adaptable, and a fast learner who can make quick design judgments with limited information.
The role will be based in our headquarters in our Byron Bay office.
Skills, Qualifications and Abilities:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or similar tertiary qualification, or equivalent experience as deemed suitable.
- A customer-first approach that allows you to tailor communications to specific audience segments and profiles.
- Demonstrate creative thinking, resourcefulness, and strong problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of branding principles, consumer behaviour and market dynamics.
- Strong research skills and the ability to grasp industry-specific knowledge quickly.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- High proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Office and Keynote. Specific Responsibilities
- Safeguard and enhance the brand's identity, ensuring consistency across all marketing channels. Cultivate a compelling brand story and brand image that embodies luxury, exclusivity, and prestige.
- Lead the execution of multichannel marketing campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging in all channels.
- Capitalise on opportunities to engage customers across multiple platforms, ensuring added value and measurable financial returns.
- Foster audience growth, enhance brand engagement, expand reach and impressions, overseeing a results-driven marketing strategy.
- Brainstorm and generate innovative ideas for marketing campaigns and brand communication.
- Connect the dots between the brand, the product and value proposition across all channels. Experience
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in marketing, preferably in a start-up, luxury brand or automobile industry.
- Managed both trade and consumer-facing marketing simultaneously, effectively catering to the needs of both segments.
- Strong analytical skills and in-depth working knowledge of Social Media Platforms, marketing automation and CRM tools, SEO, GA.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
- Worked in a fast pace and dynamic environment where priorities must be continually re-evaluated and adapted as required.
- Minimum 2 years experience in leading a high performing team. Desirable
- Proven project management skills, the ability to plan, organise, prioritise, manage and track numerous concurrent activities to successful outcomes.
- Ability to manage and be accountable for own responsibilities and objectives.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders.
- Team member with strong work ethics, flexible in approach and supportive of others.
- Demonstrates a strong passion for the brand and industry, a passionate watersports enthusiast who enjoys the outdoors.
What we can offer:
- Competitive Salary
- EAP for all global employees - we value well-being
- Birthday Leave - have a day off on us!
How to apply
The role is offered as a full-time position, 5 days a week based in our Byron office.
IMPORTANT: Please email your CV and Cover letter outlining your reason for application, addressed to HR@fliteboard.com. We welcome you to apply even if you don’t match every requirement posted for this role. No one candidate will be a 100% perfect match to our description, so if you are passionate about working on the next evolution in water-sports technology and have similar experience to what we are looking for, we encourage you to apply. Diverse backgrounds and experiences promote innovation and our goal is to build a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Please note, as much as we would love to get back to all applications, only candidates who match the above who we deem a possible fit will be considered for shortlisting. We will be reviewing your application and responding if suitable with feedback, as soon as possible.